A mechanical structure build, is a basic component behind the logical idea. This course fabricates the students to have a strong hold on mechanical concepts and sensor structures together with which they can efficiently design and structure a basic idea into a working prototype. The basic understanding of gear types, gear ratios, gear meshing and gear trains is fed to students in a graphical and attractive way.
- Understanding basic electronic components
- Using a solderless breadboard to design a sensor
- Building a light sensor
- Building a temperature sensor
- Building a reaction timer
- Building a magnetic switch sensor
- Building pressure sensor
- Building a sound level meter
- Measure sensor performance
Age Groups: Junior – 4th to 8 th Std.
Senior – 9th to 12th Std.